Restaurants Advance Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Award2023 Nominations Form
Presented by Pepsico
The NRAEF Restaurants Advance DEI Leadership Award recognizes a restaurant (independent or chain) that champions diversity, equity, and inclusion. The recipient will be awarded a $10,000 donation from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Additionally, one $2,500 NRAEF scholarship will be named in honor of the winner.
The DEI Leadership Award will go to a restaurant that…
- Demonstrates the power of DEI in building a strong culture and improving customer service
- Promotes a work environment that is free from bias and discrimination
- Creates job and career opportunities for people from all backgrounds
- Establishes a supportive workplace and sense of belonging for both employees and customers
- Sets measurable goals, standards and best practices that help advance DEI across the restaurant and foodservice industry
Nominations will be accepted from December XX, 2022 through January XX, 2023. All winners will be notified by XXX XX, 2023. Nominations may be submitted for multiple awards. Employees of the National Restaurant Association, the NRAEF, and its affiliates are not eligible to participate.
Please complete the form below. In Part 1: Contact Information, we will need the nominee’s and your contact information. Part 2: Nomination Questions is where you will answer questions to provide reasons and background information for your nomination.
All questions regarding the Restaurants Advance Leadership Awards and nomination process should be emailed to: email@example.com
Sign up for our email list to stay in the know about news, events, program activities, scholarships, and more. We promise not to flood your inbox!