Ready to build your dream team?
See us at the National Restaurant Association Show in the Restaurant & Hospitality Leadership Center (RHLC) section of the Association’s booth, or at one of our info sessions to learn about this exciting, nationally-recognized apprenticeship program,
The RHLC, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Labor, is free to participating businesses. We have successfully helped major restaurant chains, large franchise groups, and small-to-medium businesses improve their operations and retain their most talented staff.
Improve your bottom line
- Lower your training costs and raise the quality of your customer experience to increase profitability and reduce turnover
Be the best place to work
- Develop and retain your top talent with our programs for restaurant positions such as line cook, kitchen manager, restaurant manager, and more!
Help your team learn while they earn
- There’s no substitute for on the job training
- Our professional development paths provide accessible training for everyone at any level regardless of background
At NO cost to you
- Nationally recognized and credentialed
- Receive up to $1,500 for each employee you enroll
- We’ll help you every step of the way
It’s easy to enroll. Contact us!
This program is ideal for U.S. businesses that currently do not have a formal employee training program or can supplement an existing program. If this sounds like you, please use the form below and we’ll get back to you. Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with the resources you need to get started.
Why partner with the Restaurant & Hospitality Leadership Center?
Employers see an 80% employee retention rate among program participants
Employers receive up to $1,500 for each employee they enroll
See your trainees gain an average wage increase of 14% during the course of the program
Diversity is essential. Over 50% of RHLC participants are those that are underserved or underrepresented.
We’re Here to Help
The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation provides the technical assistance, training materials, and support you need.