Interested in a scholarship? Here’s more information on how to apply:
- Check to see if you meet our minimum eligibility criteria first. All scholarship applicants must be:
- Enrolled or accepted as a full time or part time undergraduate student at an accredited post-secondary institution, college, or university for the upcoming academic year
- Majoring in an undergraduate level restaurant, foodservice, or hospitality-related program
- Plan to be enrolled for at least two consecutive undergraduate terms or on track to complete an undergraduate degree within one term
- Unrelated to any employees or family members of the National Restaurant Association, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, any state restaurant association
If you fail to meet any of the minimum requirements above, you may not be eligible for our scholarship.
- Complete our online scholarship application anytime between January 15 and March 15 at nraef1.communityforce.com. Our application is hosted online through the CommunityForce application platform.
- If you were awarded a scholarship, you’ll be instructed to complete additional steps to claim your scholarship award. Check our Timeline for more information
A limited number of scholarships are available for Canadian citizens attending school in Canada. For more information, please refer to the DiRoNA scholarship here