NRAEF Undergraduate Scholarships Claiming and Disbursement Information
Students selected for National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) scholarships must complete the NRAEF Scholarship Claiming Process online by August 15 via their online NRAEF Scholarship Dashboard at nraef1.communityforce.com.
NRAEF Scholarship Claiming process includes:
- Providing a clear headshot for publication and communications purposes
- Writing a Thank You letter to scholarship sponsors following the NRAEF template
- Completing the NRAEF Scholarship Payment Form and all required information
Once all required documents are correctly completed and submitted, NRAEF will process submitted documents and process payment to the school listed on the NRAEF Scholarship Payment Form. Scholarship payments are mailed out in one lump award sum for the entire academic year.
Scholarship fund disbursements are processed monthly and will follow the schedule below:
NRAEF Scholarship Payment Schedule
|Complete claiming by:||Scholarship processed by:|
|June 15||July 15|
|July 15||August 15|
|August 15||September 15|
- Submissions that do not meet the guidelines/follow the instructions will not be accepted and will delay scholarship payment processing
- Make sure to give yourself enough time to complete all steps and allow for time to process scholarship funds to your school based on the payment schedule above
- For questions regarding claiming scholarship funds please contact email@example.com; make sure to include your name and school name to help expedite response
Financial Aid Officer Information
Fund a Scholar
Interested in supporting our scholarship programs? Connect with us to get involved.