The National Restaurant Association partnered with academic and industry experts to develop Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts, Second Edition
To use the latest edition of FRMCA in your course or to learn more, please visit https://textbooks.restaurant.org or email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRMCA, 2e includes updates throughout to reflect the most current competencies and industry trends. The curriculum is divided into two levels to give students the most comprehensive introduction to both the culinary and management sides of the business.
What’s new in the Second Edition?
- Shorter, "bite-sized" chapter modules for more flexibility and better student retention
- Application of math, science and technology in every chapter
- New pedagogy and design to engage students and highlight key content and competencies
- An expanded program of digital offerings including the following new assets:
- Media library featuring nearly one hundred original videos and animations
- Media-rich, interactive e-book option
- Online recipe management program from MasterCook
- Expanded teacher’s resource package for even more support in the classroom