Completion of Level 1: Basic, or waiver.
Level 2 begins with customer service, and continues with career basics and purchasing. This workshop also explores nutrition. Culinary skill development will include meat, poultry and seafood; fruits and vegetables; potatoes and grains; and breakfast and sandwiches.
- Customer service
- Breakfast foods and sandwiches
- Fruits and vegetables
- Potatoes and grains
- Career Basics
- Meat, poultry and seafood
- Teaching pedagogy
Registration for the Summer Institutes will open March 2021.
Registration for the Summer Institutes is $400 and includes:
Please note: The course can be conducted from anywhere with an internet connection; therefore, no additional costs are covered by the Registration fee.
- Summer Institutes level-specific curriculum
- Video lecture and demonstration content
- Live office hours with your post-secondary instructors
- Supplemental instructional resources and materials
- Access to the digital learning platform and exam
- Ability to network and collaborate with fellow educators
- Virtual opening reception and orientation
- 26 Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) certified by the American Culinary Federation
- Certificate of Completion from NRAEF