Completion of Level 1: Basic or waiver, and Level 2: Advanced.
Level 3 will feature culinary topics in salads and garnishing, baking and desserts. Management topics will include marketing and cost control. The class will also feature topics at the forefront of the industry, such as global cuisines and sustainability.
- Cost control
- Global cuisines
- Salads and garnishing
- Teaching pedagogy
Registration for the Summer Institutes will open March 2021.
Registration for the Summer Institutes is $400 and includes:
Please note: The course can be conducted from anywhere with an internet connection; therefore, no additional costs are covered by the Registration fee.
- Summer Institutes level-specific curriculum
- Video lecture and demonstration content
- Live office hours with your post-secondary instructors
- Supplemental instructional resources and materials
- Access to the digital learning platform and exam
- Ability to network and collaborate with fellow educators
- Virtual opening reception and orientation
- 26 Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) certified by the American Culinary Federation
- Certificate of Completion from NRAEF